Anonymous asked: do you do requests?
Anonymous asked: The one with you kneeling on youre bed topless with youre arms over your boobs
SlimFast shakes are fucking lush. Why didn’t I know this 10 years ago? I could have saved myself a decade of not having breakfast.
Anonymous asked: I think you should put up that picture you submitted yesterday
If I could go back and tell my younger self one thing, it’d be to not worry about how I looked. Wear the clothes I thought I couldn’t get away with. Do more photoshoots. I worried about my weight so much, and I was so slim. *My stomach, 2 years ago.
hottiesof-deactivated20110601 asked: Fingers or toys? x
I'm hella bored
I think I’ll do TMI Tuesday as well. Anything you wanna ask?
saowhit asked: cool undies =]
aggrocat asked: Don't bite. ^__^;
So I get the final installment of my student loan next week and ‘cause it’s the last one of the year I’m getting about £700 more than I thought, which means I can afford to treat myself to a couple of things. I need a new laptop and I wanna get some new furniture, but I’m also thinking about treating myself to a new corset since my one doesn’t fit and anyway, I...
When girls who start drama hate girls who start...
31. Three ways you bid farewell.
1. See you later. 2. Booooiy. 3. Call you/text you later
Rule 14. Live by it.
… Also, rule 31, 34, 35, and 45.
cliffordcorrupt-archive asked: http://www.encyclopediadramatica.ch/
Are you a weeaboo?
No longer do you have to take long quizzes, you just have to answer this question: Is this you? All those behavioral habits described above, are they yours? Do people get annoyed at you? It’s probably because of those. Do people not generally like you? Try not to mix stock Japanese phrases with your own. Do people think you’re weird? You are probably a weeaboo. The exact moment you...
30. Three life lessons you’ve learned so far.
1. Boys come and go, but your friends will always be there for you. Don’t just ditch them the second you get into a relationship - you’ll regret it when it’s over. 2. Rumours happen, they last for a couple of weeks at best, and then they’re gone and no one remembers them. It feels like it’s going to last forever and it’s like hell, but it’s going to be...
What do you see
When you look at this photo? I know it’s just a piss stain on a wall, but can you see the person in it? Or not? Disclaimer: This is not my photo. It was taken by my friend. To see his blog, please go to http://theunmaskingofcrzfrzby.tumblr.com/
29. Three things that you look for in a partner.
1. Similar music taste to me 2. Geeky 3. Taller than me (I don’t care if that’s vain or whatever, I hate having to stoop to kiss a guy)
Today is waaaayyy too slow.
Why can’t you hear me? Why can’t I see you? And I don’t understand what keeps...– Limp Bizkit - Hold On
Something’s broken, and I’m not sure how to fix it. Or maybe I’ve lost it, but then I don’t know where to start looking to find it again or where it could have gone. But something’s not right, and I don’t like it.